Physical Therapy is the best drug-free natural solution for pain relief and rehabilitation. Whether you’ve experienced a sports injury, a knee replacement, or even everyday arthritis, physical therapy can improve your quality of life and get you back in the game. Our treatment plans are aimed toward the achievement of your goals, taking into account your symptoms, medical history, and any health restrictions you may have. We look forward to watching you achieve your goals! With our care and commitment, we know that is possible for anyone who walks through our doors.
We will identify, diagnose, and treat your movement problems.
Our physical therapists work collaboratively with you. Your treatment plan will be designed specifically for you and your goals.
Avoid the risks like depression, overdose, and addiction that come with opioid use.
Eliminate the need for costly and invasive surgery for conditions and injuries that can be fixed with physical therapy.
“I had experienced a couple of different physical therapy facilities in my lifetime and can say that G3 is by far the best. Not only for their expertise, but their unique and interesting therapeutic treatments/movements. All that, delivered in a friendly, personable, upbeat atmosphere. It’s kept me interested and motivated!”
G3 Physical Therapy has changed my life and given me back my mobility. I had surgery on both feet and was in a wheelchair for over 2 months.
1. Request an appointment now!
2. Meet with a physical therapist for a treatment plan.
3. Graduate from physical therapy by reaching your goals.
4. Live your life free of pain and dysfunction!
Working out on a regular basis is a great way to improve and maintain good health. If you're not stretching before and after your workout, however, you're not really taking advantage of a complete workout routine. Stretching exercises are a...Read more
You have more options than ever for your day-to-day aches and pains. When combined with monitored physical therapy, you can use all our healthy tips to relieve your symptoms while improving the strength and the mobility of your muscles. Subscribe today for free healthy tips! Don’t worry! We won’t bombard your email account with endless emails. Expect just 2-3 emails every month for healthy living!
Sign-up now for bi-monthly emails to help you live a better life!
If you’re looking for ways to avoid or relieve the pain you might experience from everyday activities, we’re here to give you the resources you need. Download these free ebooks today and learn about simple tips and exercises to relieve back pain, neck pain, sciatica, joint pain, and more!
5/8/2020 COVID-19 Update:
HOW G3 PHYSICAL THERAPY IS PROTECTING PATIENTS & STAFF
Novel human coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a concern for all of us, and thankfully, it appears our collective efforts are paying off. As we enter Stage 2 of California’s Resilience Roadmap plan, G3 will continue to follow up-to-date federal, state, and local guidelines to prevent the spread of disease and protect our staff and patients.
PATIENTS AND STAFF: STAY AT HOME IF YOU…
• Have experienced any signs or symptoms within 24 hours, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
• Have a temperature above 100.4 F (according to CDC) within 24 hours.
• Have been exposed to any person confirmed with COVID-19.
• Are over the age of 65 years old.Are immunocompromised and/or have preexisting health conditions including diabetes, heart disease, asthma, and lung disease.
WHEN TO COME TO THE CLINIC…
• We are happy to open and close doors for our patients to limit exposure to high-traffic surfaces like door handles.
• All patients must wear proper protective face covering before entering the building. Check out San Diego County’s requirements and guidelines here.
• We’ll be taking your temperature when you arrive.
• All patients must wash or sanitize their hands after entering the building. We also have disposable gloves available.
WHAT WE’RE DOING
• We have always practiced good cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and we have increased the frequency and depth of those efforts.
• We are limiting the number of patients we see per hour to maintain appropriate social distancing. This may result in having a longer wait to book an appointment with us right now.
• We are taking our own temperatures every day.
• We are disinfecting our hands and equipment between each patient.
• We are wearing masks and gloves in the clinic and regularly washing our hands.
Please watch a quick video, located at https://youtu.be/EJ-4V0G8P7M on how we are keeping patients and staff SAFE and HEALTHY.
With all the constant changes, it’s important to stay up to date about current recommendations. Here are some great links to get started: