G3 is OPEN & Updates
5/8/2020 COVID-19 Update:
HOW IS G3 PHYSICAL THERAPY IS PROTECTING PATIENTS & STAFF
Novel human coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a concern for all of us, and thankfully, it appears our collective efforts are paying off. As we enter Stage 2 of California’s Resilience Roadmap plan, G3 will continue to follow up-to-date federal, state, and local guidelines to prevent the spread of disease and protect our staff and patients.
PATIENTS AND STAFF: STAY HOME IF YOU…
- Have experienced any signs or symptoms within 24 hours, including fever, cough, or shortness of breath.
- Have been exposed to any person with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Are over 65 years old.
- Are immunocompromised and/or have preexisting health conditions including diabetes, heart disease, asthma, and lung disease.
WHEN YOU COME TO THE CLINIC…
- We are happy to open and close doors for our patients to limit exposure to high-traffic surfaces like door handles.
- All patients must wear proper protective face covering before entering the building. Check out San Diego County’s requirements and guidelines here.
- We’ll be taking your temperature when you arrive.
- All patients must wash or sanitize their hands after entering the building. We also have disposable gloves available.
WHAT WE’RE DOING:
- We have always practiced good cleaning and disinfecting protocols, and we have increased the frequency and depth of those efforts.
- We are limiting the number of patients we see per hour to maintain appropriate social distancing. This may result in having a longer wait to book an appointment with us right now.
- We are taking our own temperatures every day.
- We are disinfecting our hands and equipment between each patient.
- We are wearing masks and gloves in the clinic and regularly washing our hands.
Please watch a quick video, located at https://youtu.be/EJ-4V0G8P7M on how we are keeping patients and staff SAFE and HEALTHY.
With all the constant changes, it’s important to stay up to date about current recommendations. Here are some great links to get started: